Saxophone lessons in around the world via SKYPE Online and Kiev
For cooperation, please call +38 095 639 90 44 Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram
If you decide to take saxophone lessons Kyiv, it is very important to turn to an experienced professional. After all, not every specialist is able to give knowledge in a quality and accessible way. Saxophone lessons via Skype, Zoom,
online, remotely, Kyiv.
I give a deep knowledge of music easy and affordable.
Many of my students were enriched forever with invaluable knowledges and skills, and have even become professional musicians!
Fast and high-quality training using modern methods. Individual approach to every student. Basic knowledge of music theory and jazz improvisation. Working with sound: Adobe Audition, musical editor Finale.
Video on my YouTube channel.
I developed my own method of teaching in Skype, which is unique today and is popularized all over the world. Such as, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, Israel, Finland, Sweden, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong. This technique is especially relevant in metropolitan areas and suburbs. Since training is difficult to access due to the large distances that have to be overcome every day.
If anyone wants, I give lessons for children and adults. Classes are held in Kyiv or via Skype around the world. There is an opportunity for regular, annual participation in the reporting concert of students. The concert takes place in a professional concert hall in Kyiv.
Everyone can learn to play. And most importantly – it’s your desire! Individual approach to each student. Musical literacy is also included in the training. However, the first lesson can be done on my saxophone. I can help you choose an instrument.
I can play the saxophone. And also, a guitar, a block flute, a sopilka. Winner of numerous competitions. Work experience – 20 years.
- Teacher of the highest category,
- Winner of numerous regional and all-Ukrainian competitions and festivals. In general, many of my students became winners of regional competitions, such as: “Young virtuoso of Poltava region”, “Musical kaleidoscope”, “Heart given to children”. And also, all-Ukrainian competitions (“Battle of Poltava”) and international competitions, such as “Blue Bird”, “Crane Key”, “Yamaha invites”,
- At the above competitions, he attended master classes of jury members and leading teachers: Rukomoynikova A. (Kyiv), Shershneva L. (Donetsk), Shaposhnikova M. (Moscow), Vasilevich Yu. (Kyiv), Eric Mariental (USA).
- My ensembles of wind instruments such as: “Obriy” (NVK “Parostok”) have repeatedly performed at international festivals in Sweden and Poland,
- As a result, some of them, students, have become professional musicians!
My motto in life: “Nothing is impossible!”.
Favorite quote: “The beautiful is comprehended through study and at the cost of great effort, and the bad is assimilated by itself, without difficulty.” Democritus. 5th century BC
I will be happy to provide you with my services at the highest level!